Sunday, October 11, 2015

Drama

Life won't be life without all the drama going on around you. My friend zone has always been small to avoid all kinds of drama which I absolutely hate. But even though I try to avoid as much I can, sometimes drama just come to you and catch you off guard. I've always wondered how someone with the looks of an angel can actually be a devil in disguise. I've always trusted her and with my personality no matter how much you make me angry, I would keep it to myself and tone it down to avoid confrontation and fights as I totally hate drama like I've told you. But then, don't u think that you could do that to me all you want and I won't fight back, because once you've grassed that line then boom! The relationship that I've tried to maintain will go all down the drain. I won't fight or talk I'll just ignore you for probably the rest of my life so once you've crossed that line you can basically say bye and not expect me to say sorry let's be friends againπŸ˜” and once I've made that decision, it's most likely not able to change unless I make and effort to befriend you again. But since befriending you a again means drama, it's likely that I wouldn't.  Drama are usually caused by attention seeker whom are so disgusting in my opinion. All they ever want is attention and they don't know that while doing that all they do is gain detest and hater so either way they don't get what they want.  I think some people are then pure stupid or ignorant to think you like then when you've shown so obviously that you hate them. I mean do you have a brain???? I hate you OK get a life and stop pestering me thanks. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

No comments:

Post a Comment